Tuesday, 24 December 2013

After #BCAccra - X'mas #VIM Walk to 37 Military Hosp.


After BarCamp Accra, it was time to go home. But Accra and traffic during the festive seasons won't permit some of us to just enter a trotro and get home, So we decided to keep going with our natural trotros. lol!

+Nathaniel ALPHA said we will walk to 37 Military Hospital but we all shouted. Hohooo! Ah! is too far!!. Too far? no it was too near instead.

Then the squad +Felix Nartey+Omane Ossei-Poku+Senam Aseye Bridget +Frank Bruce Seyram and +Enock Seth Nyamador (myself), started walking, come and see walking-discussion.

We were discussing a lot better things oo. One was, if we had trains in Ghana will things be like this?

We also talked about what if Accra was having free Wi-Fi hotspots. It will be good but hey, the Torrents, and others. The Wi-Fi hotspots money can be used for something better and other interesting ones.
I learn't something new also from +Frank Bruce and +Felix Nartey when I asked Felix to show me the Canadian Embassy High Commission in Accra. Thanks guys for that lecture.

Soon we were at the Flagstaff house and the #VIM was growing. Some of the vehicles we saw at The World Bank office were far behind us.
Finally we arrived at 37 Military Hospital Nat and Seyram dropped first, next was Frank, I was still moving with Tema folks (Senam, Felix nad Omane).
Said bye bye to Tema folks too. Am the only one left now. Quickly I found my way out. Before I realized Frank was sitting directly in front of me in the same trotro.

It was awesome, :-)

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog post! Twitter is so good for blogging eh?

    Those vim walks are great. I've walked from Ridge to the mall once with Donald Ward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ato. Yeah Twitter! VIM walks are always great. :-).

      Delete

Feel free to leave your comments