Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Liebster Award....

Liebster Award, what is this all about. I've never heard or seen it before as you are also doing now. This post have actually slept for too long in my drafts, but want it to stay in 2013. :-)

Well something little before I continue. I have decided to name this blog post Liebster Award.... with four dots or full stops because is a plus from +Missy May (post) who nominated my blog. Her title ends with three dots. :-D.

The Liebster Award

Ok.  From my research the word Liebster has German origin meaning dearest, says Google Translate.

The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Blogging is about building a community and it's a great way to connect with other bloggers and help spread the word about newer bloggers/blogs.

What Are The Rules

Answer 11 random questions from the Blogger that nominated you.
Nominate 11 new blogs (with less than 200 followers) and have eleven questions for them to answer

Questions For Me

1. What inspired you to start a blog?
ANS: Social Networking and sharing whatever I learn.

2. Have you been nicknamed by friends/families since you started blogging?
ANS: Yes.

3. Describe your style in one word.
ANS: Funny? * just know what to say here. :(

4. How has blogging influenced your life?
ANS: A lot, learn to express myself freely.

5. What is your blog about?
ANS: My community,  my self and everything. 

6. Why should people follow your blog?
ANS: Just to learn from me and I also learn from them.

7. Do you've a favorite blogger? Yes or No -and why?
ANS: Yes, I love his style. He just blog like nobody's business.

8. How long have you been blogging?
ANS: 1 year.

9. What do you enjoy about blogging?
ANS: Expressing myself.

10. Are you compelled to blog a certain way after reading or visiting other blogs?
ANS: Yes

11. Describe yourself in one word.
ANS: Newbie.

Blogs I've nomited


Now, My Questions for you

Bellow are 11 random questions from me:

1. What do you like about your blog?

2. How did you feel after clicking create blog?

3. How do feel about your first post today?

4. When do you like writing a blog post?

5. Which music do you listen to when typing?

6. How many times do you read over drafts before publishing?

7. Have you ever reverted a post to drafts?

8. Why did you choose that blog title?

9. Were you ever afraid of writing about someone or somethins?

10. Have you ever scheduled an article to be published?

11. Do you use Twitter? If yes, what do you tweet?


Looking forward to your answers on your various blogs.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Finallyyy!!! Aww...I'm actually impressed you did this E. Love your answers and will check the other bloggers you listed out.
    *Happy New Year*

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave your comments